A lovely holiday "beach villa" with pool on top of the beach (Sol Troia Resort, south of Lisbon)
This "beach villa" is a must for beach lovers who would like to spend a relaxed holiday with family and friends in a lovely beach villa right on top of the beach where one can jump out of bed and have a swim at the beach before breakfast. Imagine dining in the garden on top of the beach and be surprised by dolphins swimming by. Imagine waking up in the morning with stunning sunrises and beach views from the main bedrooms, the living area, and the dining area. Why imagine if you can have all this.... see you soon!
Address: Urbanização Soltroia, 7570-788 Troia - Grandola, Portugal
Size: 400.0 m², 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Beds: 7 Single beds, 2 Double beds, 1 Sofa bed
Prices: 257 EUR - 536 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
1) The price includes linen (bed sheets and towels) and house cleaning before arrival and after departure.
2) Minimum booking period 7 nights
1) Bicycles are available for rental through a local partner.
2) Canoe, ping-pong table and pool table available.
a) The canoe can only be used by children in the dolphin bay in front of the villa who can swim well and under adult supervision
b) Children under 18 are not allowed to use the pool table
A Portuguese Jewel It was not by chance the Romans settled in Troia around 2000 years ago.
Once you visit this wonderful sand extension, trapped between the Atlantic Ocean and the Sado River, you really get the feeling they knew what they were doing. Located at the top of the biggest sand extension of Portugal, Troia recently opened its doors to tourism providing visitors with new hotels, resorts, golf and the newest casino in Portugal.
Here you can explore the wildest part of you and still be close to a cosmopolitan lifestyle. The balance between nature and development is a priority and efforts are being made to protect this Portuguese jewel.
With more than 50 kilometers of the unspoilt white sand beach from Troia to Sines, facing the Arrabida National Park and magnificent transparent waters, Troia is perfect for nature lovers, water sports, dolphin watch, family vacation, and romantic escapes. You can cruise along its 17 km, visit desert beaches, watch the sunset at the dunes or have a drink in a beach bar.
By night the marina is full of life and colours, the smell and tastes of the Portuguese gastronomy will allow you to finish your day like a Roman emperor, with a big smile just making time for tomorrow.
At Troia, you have a shopping area with a supermarket, snack bars, bars, restaurants, book shops, pharmacy, casino and a marina where you can rent boats a do dolphin cruises.
- The walking distance from the villa to the nearest restaurant is around 10 minutes.
- The walking distance from the villa to the nearest supermarket is around 10 minutes.
- The walking distance from the villa to the dolphin bay beach is 15 seconds.
- The walking distance from the villa to the beach on the Atlantica beach on the Atlantic coast is about 25 minutes.
- The distance from the villa to Troia golf course is around 3km
- The distance from the villa to Troia is around 4km
- The distance from the villa to Lisbon via the ferry boat to Setubal is around 45km (highway almost all the way)
- The distance from the villa to Lisbon Airport via the ferry boat to Setubal is around 50km (highway almost all the way)